100% Satisfaction Guaranteed Return Policy
After you purchase any product from Messer Repair & Fabricating, LLC, if you feel that it fails to live up to your expectations for any reason, return it to us within 30 days of the invoice date, and we will immediately refund you 100% of the purchase price.
Please keep in mind that:
- You will be responsible for shipping costs
- For drop ship orders, a 20% restocking fee or more (depending on the condition of the product) would apply.
Because they're specifically tailored to your individual needs and are therefore not resellable, we're unable to accept returns on custom-ordered items of any sort.
- 3 ½" Bore x 14" stroke, 3000 psi cylinder for extreme pressure clamping
- Compact frame design with formed piping allows grabbing close to machine for increased lift capacity with no sharp corners or edges to damage bales
- 4 heavy duty springs on each side control sway and ensure paddles stay centered
- Greaseable pivot areas
- Unique paddle design efficiently grabs up to 6' diameter round bales and up to 7' long square bales
- Includes flat face couplers
Messer Repair & Fabricating LLC
42739 County Road 184
Sauk Centre, MN 56378
Mon – Fri: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Sat & Sun: Closed