100% Satisfaction Guaranteed Return Policy
After you purchase any product from Messer Repair & Fabricating, LLC, if you feel that it fails to live up to your expectations for any reason, return it to us within 30 days of the invoice date, and we will immediately refund you 100% of the purchase price.
Please keep in mind that:
- You will be responsible for shipping costs
- For drop ship orders, a 20% restocking fee or more (depending on the condition of the product) would apply.
Because they're specifically tailored to your individual needs and are therefore not resellable, we're unable to accept returns on custom-ordered items of any sort.
- Standard 4" wide class II forks
- Excellent visibility of tines
- Walk through eases entry and exit of machine, works well with swing out cab doors
- Brickguard is flush with front of tine uprights for better load support
*Load Rating Capacity per pair at 24" from carriage frame
- Made out of ¼" steel
- Slip on feature, no bolts or wrenches
+Fork extensions should never be considered load bearing. They are designed to improve stability and balance of load.