Stall Plow Bedding Extractor
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed Return Policy
After you purchase any product from Messer Repair & Fabricating, LLC, if you feel that it fails to live up to your expectations for any reason, return it to us within 30 days of the invoice date, and we will immediately refund you 100% of the purchase price.
Please keep in mind that:
- You will be responsible for shipping costs
- For drop ship orders, a 20% restocking fee or more (depending on the condition of the product) would apply.
Because they're specifically tailored to your individual needs and are therefore not resellable, we're unable to accept returns on custom-ordered items of any sort.
Tough enough for the commercial dairyman
SAVE TIME AND MONEY!
Lower somatic cell and bacteria count by removing contaminated bedding every 6 months!
THREE GOOD REASONS TO OWN AN MRF STALL PLOW VS. AUGER STYLE EXTRACTOR:
- PERFORMANCE – Cleans over 2X more stalls per hour = less labor cost and time that cows are displaced from their beds.
- HYGIENIC – Scrapes cleaner and removes more contaminated bedding.
- COST EFFECTIVE – Quick ROI as plow has no moving parts to maintain and costs 2/3 less.
|Overall Width (Arm Collapsed) x Height||85" x 30"|
|Approximate Weight (lbs)||500|
- Hydraulic telescoping arm is greaseable to allow 8" of smooth adjustment while plowing
- 24" of in and out arm adjustment to find the perfect setting for any skid steer
- Plow designed to remove 24" of material with depths of 6 to 8 inches
- Plow angle infinitely adjusts from 5 to 60 degrees with 35 degrees of pitch adjustment
- Single pass removal of material capable at speeds in excess of 5 mph
- Includes hydraulic cylinder, hoses, and flat face couplers