We understand that there is a tremendous amount of concern related with the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
At Messer Repair & Fabricating, we are committed to working safely, every day. This means we put the safety of our employees, families, and customers above everything else. We understand that this may be a scary time for some people, and we want you to know we are doing our part to keep our employees and customers safe. Here are the steps that Messer Repair & Fabricating are taking to ensure we get through this pandemic safely:
- Keeping our facilities and work areas clean and sanitary by wiping down frequently touched areas on a regular basis
- Minimizing person-to-person contact
- Educating our employees on safe hygiene practices
- Instructing our employees to wash and sanitize their hands regularly
- Requiring any employee who feels sick to stay at home
We believe that we have a duty to our employees and customers to continue operations during this time. MRF will continue to follow our normal hours of operation, and business hours (Mon-Fri 7:30am-4:00pm). We plan to provide the same, high quality service to our customers that we always have. We do not predict to see any delay in service time; however, if we do encounter challenges that may cause a setback, we will immediately communicate them to our loyal customers.
On behalf of all of us at MRF, we want to thank you for your patience and for understanding the challenges we are all facing. We hope you and your loved ones stay safe and healthy during this time.