The Wood Splitter | Tree Shear is quite popular at MRF Attachments with our farming and outdoor labor customers. Learn what the Wood Splitter | Tree Shear can do at your work site.
Wood Splitter | Tree Shear details
- The bolt together design allows users to assemble it to one of 2 positions. Whether trimming or shearing trees, cutting logs to length, or just splitting wood, this one attachment can be configured to do it all!
- 10″ tall blade of 1″ thick high strength steel
- 5″ x 36″ – 3,500 psi welded cylinder (includes guard)
- Can boom out to prune limbs 16′ high
- Recommended for machines with a rated operated capacity of at least 1,500 lbs.
- Flat faced couplers included
- Works with standard or high flow loaders
- Universal quick tach plate
- Tree Catcher sold as an optional piece
Amazing log splitter!
I’ve been searching for a good skid loader log splitter for a few years now. This was exactly what I needed! You can’t stop the splitting ram from splitting anything in its path. You can even split chunks of wood on end, sideways with no hesitation. After operating this splitter, I found it is designed to split anything and everything in its path. I wish I would have bought this years ago!
Pines Edge Farm –
After the trees are sheared off, a person can use the rock/stump bucket to remove the stumps, they work great.
Lance VanHavermaet –
I used a MRF wood splitter to split a few chords of wood and loved it! I really liked that is split a single chunk into 4 even pieces with the wings on the splitter blade saving me time vs a single blade! A big advantage to this splitter is that when I was splitting it was cold out and started to drizzle and I was able to stay dry and warm in my skid loader and keep splitting!!! It is heavy duty and will last many years. I highly recommend this splitter to anyone in the market for one!
Paul Wucherpfenning –
It’ll pay for itself in less than a year shearing limbs around fields and woods. Works great!
The amount of wood that can be split in an afternoon with this is amazing! It worked fantastic and we never had to lift a heavy log!! Super impressed!